North Carolina's southern coast would not exist without the area's proximity The Cape Fear River, begins at the confluence of the Haw and Deep rivers near Greensboro, meanders through Fayetteville and empties into the Atlantic Ocean 200. With a compelling history and dangerous reputation, the Cape Fear River has always been a major influence on the formation and evolution of the city of Wilmington.
Here are some resources of websites in the Wilmington NC area to help your vacation planning.
- Official Wilmington, NC Government Website
- Wilmington NC - Cape Fear Coast Convention - Visitors Bureau
- While traveling in Wilmington get yourself acquainted with the local food choices. Boodles Restaurant offers something good for everyone.
Visit Other Best Westerns
- Fort Myers Best Western - The Best Western Waterfront Hotel in Ft Myers caters to business and leisure travelers alike with amenities such as high-speed Internet, heated pool, private balconies and more.
- Redondo Beach Best Western - The Best Western Sunrise Hotel offers the perfect accommodations to enjoy Redondo Beach California and the attractions surrounding this coastal oceanfront hotel.
- Orange Park Best Western - The Best Western Hotel and Suites is located minutes from NAS JAX, downtown Jacksonville, and great restaurants.
Other Travel Resources
- Hotels, Travel Booking at Discounted Rates - Compare discount hotels, resorts, vacation rentals and save up to 70%. Special discount on hotel rooms, vacation packages from major hotels. Compare Discount Hotels is a complete travel guide.
Have a quality Wilmington, North Carolina travel resource? Contact us about a